Still waiting for my 1.5 to show up :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still waiting for my 1.5 to show up :(

Was wondering if any others in the States have received their copies of Vray via mail yet? I do have a dongle request confirmation received before siggraph so I'm just wondering if there could be some problems?

Sorry but I'm anxious and worried and just looking for reassurance.

Thanks - Dave

Re: Still waiting for my 1.5 to show up

Originally posted by MegaPixel
    Sorry but I'm anxious and worried and just looking for reassurance.
    Sshhh, there there, everthings going to be just fine. Don't worry.

But no, I haven't received any dongle via mail either. We picked our stuff up at Siggraph, but then I had to order dongle after that. So I'm probably at the back of the line anyways.
    Tim Nelson
    timnelson3d.com

Comment

Dave,

AFAIK the dongles have not started shipping yet, Im sure there will be an announcement when they do...

-dave

*edit* as long as you got the initial confirmation email, your golden
      Cheers,
      -dave
      ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

Thank you both for the kind reassuring words. I can sleep again

So these posts we've been seeing for the past few weeks have been most likely done on the downloadable demo version then and not by "dongle" users? Heh heh, Heh heh... He said Dongle Heh heh, Heh heh

Comment

forgive me oh... (insert religious prefered word here) for answering on this post.

if you had read the other dongle posts you would know that some people have been using the demo however others have been using RC2 full version using their dongle they picked up at siggraph. no dongles have been shiped. the only people with dongles were those at siggraph.

---------------------------------------------------
          MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
          stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

I appreciate the panzy slap accrossed the face with a white glove elf... I'm a better person now because of it

Comment

forgive daelf. He's still smarting from the drinking ass kicking he received from that tourist the other night...

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

Originally posted by percydaman
                forgive daelf. He's still smarting from the drinking ass kicking he received from that tourist the other night...
                RollsUnderTableLaughing :P
                Cheers,
                -dave
                ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

MegaDave, here's another "kicker"....in one of the myriad of dongle posts, vlado mentions that if you bought vray through a reseller, your dongle should also come through that reseller.

lemme see if I can find that thread....

okay, found it, but got tripped up by a yet-again-passed-out-da_elf
                  http://www.chaosgroup.com/forum/phpB...ic.php?t=16210

Elf, maybe you'd be better suited to challenge grade-schoolers to jello-snorting contests - or would that be too much for you? hehe
                  Talk nerdy to me...
                  ------------------------
                  Matt English
                  base2studios
                  VizDepot.com moderator

Comment

dont quite know why you had to "find" that thread. its perfectly listed right there in my post about useless dongle posts. Sorry didnt mean to trip over you while you were on your search. infact what am i doing. after my post i should have better things to do that to be replying on new dongle posts.

---------------------------------------------------
                    MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
                    stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

base2studios, uh yea I saw that thread along with the umteen others posted on the same subject.

-dave
                      Cheers,
                      -dave

Comment

Originally posted by Da_elf
                        dont quite know why you had to "find" that thread. its perfectly listed right there in my post about useless dongle posts. Sorry didnt mean to trip over you while you were on your search. infact what am i doing. after my post i should have better things to do that to be replying on new dongle posts.
                        LOL - actually, I went to YOUR thread to find the other. I like the repository of posts there - nice work! As for posting it again, within this particular thread, you're probably right - I could have just posted a link to your link, only then to send him onto another link that would give him that "bonus" information, but I was just trying to be extra-special-super-dandy-helpful. Sorry to have ired you...
                        Talk nerdy to me...
                        ------------------------
                        Matt English
                        base2studios
                        VizDepot.com moderator

Comment

no worries, its all in good fun :P
                          Cheers,
                          -dave

Comment

So can I make a request to just delete this thread since it will go down as yet another repetitious and useless thread? Let's just pretend it never happened. I'll unsubscribe as of now. Thanks anyhow

Comment

LOL I wouldnt worry about it MegaPixel we've all done posts like this and Im sure its not the last of the "Wheres my dongle" posts, just look before you leap next time

-dave
                              Cheers,
                              -dave

Comment

Working...
                              X