• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VRay 1.5 RC2 - Dongle Question !!!

Dear Sir.
    how are you?
    i have some question.
    i have received VRay RC2 Version.
    there are no problem to instalation but it is not running i don't know why.
    i request to send "CHAOS" about DongleKey's information but i coundn't receive DongleKey.
    So i want to you confirm that are you send to me DongleKey or not? and i want to know that when i can receive DongleKey
    and is it necessary to instalae DongleKey?(if it is not necessary to instalate A what can i instalate)

i am living korea.

No dongles have been sent out yet.

So you cannot use RC2 until you get your dongle. You will have to be patient.

Comment

AAAARRRRRGGGGG!!!

---------------------------------------------------
      MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
      stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

I fear if there is another post on Dongles we may loose Da Elf to a major cranial aneurysm

-dave
        Cheers,
        -dave
        ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

or i might go crazy and people will see me wondering around the maxwell forum mumbling to myself

MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with

Comment

Quick! somebody get Da Elf some rum! I fear he is ging to pop!

mmmm... Friday and rum ..... Breath friend breath..

Comment

Originally posted by mikeeee2
              Quick! somebody get Da Elf some rum! I fear he is ging to pop!

mmmm... Friday and rum ..... Breath friend breath..
              Will prob have to move to drastic measures, forget the glass of rum, Elf needs an IV :P

-dave
              Cheers,
              -dave
              ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

hey hey hey. i went to the dentist today. its not recommended that i mix alchohol with those stupid injection pain killers.

give it till about 5pm when work is done then im off to get a drink though.
                im one of those guys who is constantly watching the clock waiting for the work day to be over. I usualy try to sneek out a little early sometimes but i gotta be carefull my boss doesnt catch me. However i do usually work overtime....oh wait...im my own boss hehe. yeah i need that drink now (:

Comment

problem temporarily solved with the .dll they sent out.

You don't need the dongle at the moment with that fix, but they say they won't support it this way for long. Just replace the dll they sent in an email and 1.5rc2 will be up and running right away

note: you must have had the previous version licensed first for this to work.

Comment

ummm. who are you talking to?

Comment

Originally posted by Da_elf
                      ummm. who are you talking to?
                      Confessions of a Thread Hijacker... hehe

Comment

Working...
                      X