vray laptop!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ccolpatria
    but dell and mac 17" laptops dont have a numeric pad,,, alienware, hp and others brand have it.
    i haven't dealt with dell, but i've seen toshiba, hp, compaq, sony... and they seem to have it. so i thought it was standard on 17"...
    i also agree that they can never fully replace a desktop, but always good for presentations and other misc jobs that're not too heavy. dual-cores have certainly improved the processing power of laptops compared to the good old P4 based ones...

Comment

That is one thing that drives me nuts.... I am very very tempted by the 17" MacBook Pro... but with all the extra room, they easily could have put in a larger keyboard and/or num keys. Instead they put in bigger speaker grilles (probably the same speaker underneath as in the smaller machines).

I also don't like the single button trackpad, but that is slightly more excuseable.

Comment

Check out the sager 5760. Sager used to have the same models like alienware and boxx (these were al CLEVO laptops), though i'm not sure about it now. Anyway, same thing, just costs less.
        Dusan Bosnjak
        http://www.dusanbosnjak.com/

Comment

Pretty sure they would have bought they laptop by now ... probably close to 4months ago

Comment

Working...
          X