licensing issues - cannot use vray at all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• licensing issues - cannot use vray at all

New Max 9 install due to texture dropping bug in Viz 2007.
    Vray 1.5 was purchased in August.
    1.5 RC3 has been downloaded

No dongles have ever arrived for our 2 licenses.

1.5 installs fine with Viz 2007 via supplied software license which only overwrites a 1.47 install but there is no 1.47 build for Max 9.

So, just how are we supposed to actually use this software we paid for back in August?

Well, going home for the day. Maybe I can use Vray on the next project.....seems like I keep saying that week after week....

Comment

The RC3 build of V-Ray does not require a dongle in order to run. For this purpose you need to choose the "software license" option during the installation.

The older 1.46 build of V-Ray is available for VIZ 2007 on request and you can get it if you email me to vlado@chaosgroup.com

If you have other questions, please do not hesitate to call us on the numbers listed on the website in order to get instant response, instead of waiting in the dark.

Best regards,
      Vlado
      I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Our office locks out international phone access and I do not have outbound email either due to govt security. It's a real pain to get the right people to address software issues.
        I'll give the RC3 a go with Max9 today now that I know it is different than the previous installs.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X