books about vray...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• books about vray...

Is there any book from chaos group about vray?

i read almost all tutorials, every details on web, but it's better to read a book. we buy dvd from Nichols ( nice tut good work guy ) eversis, and all of you who are really good, but we would like to know if there is a book that could go in little detail about material, and GI... i would like to be as good as you ...

thanks to all of you who write in this forum.... everything is very helpful. continue your good job all chaos member...

Pretty sure there isnt any books yet.

There was a PDF posted about awile back which had alot of those details. http://www.chaosgroup.com/forum/phpB...&highlight=pdf

There ya go

Comment

there is an animation book that mentions vray

---------------------------------------------------
      MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
      stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

isn't that surprising...

isn't that surprising that the most incredible plugin for Max didn't have any books about it.

it could have all settings for what to do, what not to do. It could be about Materials, Lights, Ccamera settings, Render farm, LWF , GI, Post-Production in Adobe CS2, Animation. etc...

How many users in the world would buy this bible of renderings. .... At least 50 000 copy. easily. We could read it in our bed instead of in front of PC ... Our wifes would like that...

Why did'nt the best renderings guys don't met and write about a section in this book. Just find someone who'll print it and send back to the writer the money rights they have.... Just imagine Nichols, Vasiliew, Candolero or Vlado and a lot of great talent in the same book. It's a best seller in less than 3 weeks.

When i see some rendering, i'm astonished ... It's gorgous. Let's go guys from Chaos Group, you have chance to change the world of renderings. I'll be the first one to buy this book. I give my name right now. Anyone else follow ???

Comment

right. im calling my publisher now heheheheh

---------------------------------------------------
          MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
          stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

The amount of work that would need to go into a book like that would be HUGE.

so, yeah, good luck with all that.

If it ever happens.. yes I will buy it

Comment

It would be a hige amount of work. But if you split that in 10-12 sections . And give each team or guys 2-3 months to write it. With let's say from 5-10K to write it for each section . And with royalty. Could we find those guys?

Comment

Thats alot of money, alot of time, and alot of effort from alot of people. Problem being there also isnt any "one" right way to do things.

As much as I would love for it too happen. I really dont see it happening

Comment

Originally posted by jodestroy
                  With let's say from 5-10K to write it for each section.
                  If publishing paid that well then I'd jump from artist to author instantly!
                  MDI Digital
                  moonjam

Comment

Here two excellent tutors :

http://www.thegnomonworkshop.com/dvds/cni01.html

http://www.thegnomonworkshop.com/dvds/cni02.html
                    My Flickr

Comment

ok it's alot of money....

but i got a idea. Could it be some great renderings company finance each section. Lets' say what if it would be written at the beginning of each section

this section of this book is finance by '' Intel , AMD, BOXX Technologies, Chaos Group, Discreet, Adobe Photoshop, etc...

what do you think guys ???

Comment

Sure that would be great. But that wont happen either.

hehe

Comment

Yep indeed, this will never happen
                          =:-/
                          Laurent

Comment

Originally posted by jodestroy
                            but i got a idea. Could it be some great renderings company finance each section. Lets' say what if it would be written at the beginning of each section

this section of this book is finance by '' Intel , AMD, BOXX Technologies, Chaos Group, Discreet, Adobe Photoshop, etc...

what do you think guys ???
                            I think they already have that, they're called magazines . A vray book still wouldn't be able to give me feedback on an image like I get from this forum.
                            www.dpict3d.com - "That's a very nice rendering, Dave. I think you've improved a great deal." - HAL9000... At least I have one fan.

Comment

I got both these with my VRAY purchas, but I think they are a little outdated. They helped me a lot, but they wouldn't have if I didn't have the forum as my main means of support.

http://www.thegnomonworkshop.com/dvds/cni01.html

http://www.thegnomonworkshop.com/dvds/cni02.html
                              Bobby Parker
                              www.bobby-parker.com
                              e-mail: info@bobby-parker.com
                              phone: 2188206812

My current hardware setup:
                              • Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
                              • 128gb Vengeance RGB Pro RAM
                              • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
                              • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment