rose colored glass help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rose colored glass help

Client wants to see rose colored glass like in the photo - and I can not get the same results - can anyone give me some pointers on how to get this effect in my glass?

Thanks
    CDI3D
    www.cdi3d.com/files/rose.jpg
    Michael S. Munson
    Conceptual Design Studio

id just adjust the reflect color until it looked about right. Or adjust it in post.

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

Percy - thanks for the reply - what is the easiest way to isolate the glass for post
      Michael S. Munson
      Conceptual Design Studio

Comment

well you can render out a mask pass, make the glass white and everything else black. you can also render out a reflection render element. Or you can render out a vray wirecolor render element. All would work just fine. Heck you could even set the glass to -1.0 alpha contribute in its vray properties. Itll show up in the rgb render but have no alpha. Then just select the glass through its alpha. No need to render out a separate mask/reflection pass in that case.

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

I usually give the objects that i want masked out a pure white self-illuminated material, while assigning a pure black to everything else.
          Dusan Bosnjak
          http://www.dusanbosnjak.com/

Comment

Working...
          X