Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pretty much all of it is clear its just im using crappy AA settings here

---------------------------------------------------
    MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
    stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

Well I installed 1.5 yesterday and every time I try to use the bmp fileter max crashes.

hmm...
      I think I have it working now. I turned off the map that I had showing in the viewport and it seems that that was the issue

Comment

since i prefer to use 2d dislacement ive gotten really good at unwrapping my objects with uvwunwrap

MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with

Comment

Thank you both. Both methods worked really well. If you ever make it to Sacramento drop by and I will give you a case of homebrew.

Comment

thats if i ever make enough money to get out of barbados hehe (some people would ask at this point...get out?? why would you wanna get out??)

Comment

thats if i ever make enough money to get out of barbados hehe (some people would ask at this point...get out?? why would you wanna get out??)
              Ok, I think I will. Why would you want to get out?

Comment

Working...
              X