Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I bought Vray in late 2005, where is my dongle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bought Vray in late 2005, where is my dongle?

Hi, like the subject says...
    now that the 1.5 final is out i can't use it because i don't have my dongle yet, i filled at least 2 times the online request form, i asked to the italian reseller from which i bought it (never got a reply) but it's problably out of the game since 1 year or so because i know it's no more the italian reseller. So, how much time i have to wait for my dongle????

It's really frustating...
    Lighting & Rendering Supervisor
    Marulli Studio

Well, the reseller was supposed to send it; if he has not, I would urge you to send us your information to vray@chaosgroup.com and we'll send it directly to you.

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Thx Vlado, emailing right now
      Lighting & Rendering Supervisor
      Marulli Studio

Comment

I would just like to know from chaosgroup if i am in the list of shipping dongle...
        If not i should go directly in Bulgaria to keep in because between Croatia and Bulgaria is near 800 km...
        www.visumporec.com

Comment

lol, they are at siggy now...
          Better wait some time for them to come back, unless you want to pester some poor lady answering the phone in their office, or something like it
          Lele
          Trouble Stirrer in RnD @ Chaos
          ----------------------
          emanuele.lecchi@chaos.com

Disclaimer:
          The views and opinions expressed here are my own and do not represent those of Chaos Group, unless otherwise stated.

Comment

Working...
          X