LC+QMC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LC+QMC

I'm doing some tests with different settings for animations...I haven't seen people using LC+QMC so I'd like to heard commentaries from you if this combination works well for animations...I'm runing an animation right now with those settings and they look pretty good, no flickearing at all and very sharp.(The scene is an interior with a lot lights on it).

when I did my test before send the animation...the render times were acceptable, even faster than IRmap+LC (both of them were precalculated) but in some part of the scene the rendertime are way to high (6hr)...this room has a lot reflective surfaces and frosted glass.

I'd like to post some images but I can't ,at least after their presentation.

Thanks

Fernando
    show me the money!!

If your talking about LC for primary bounce and QMC for seconday.. then the QMC is simply ignored. You are best of putting LC for secondary atleast that will do something.

However it can look like crap using LC for primary. especially if you have trees in your render.
    Its generally not a very accurate solution.. fast.. sure.. but not all that accurate.

Comment

Working...
    X