Gradient Glass?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gradient Glass?

I have a question regarding creating a gradient style frosted glass. I have attached an image of Bisazza tile and I wanted to create a frosted glass pattern similar to the tile pattern that Bisazza offers. The glass would be frosted on the bottom and become clearer as the pattern elevates. The frosted opacity would be scattered and shifting as the pattern goes up. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks.

you should be able to get pretty close by mixing (or better use scicAniComp) a gradient ramp and a tile map
    Eric Boer
    Dev

Comment

Probably the easiest way is to do it in photoshop. First make gradient, then add some variation with Clouds filter for example (another layer with 50% opacity on top of your gradient) and then use Patchwork filter. You'll get this:
      http://www.ylilammi.com/

Comment

Hit the above with some noise >>> stained glass filter >>> white gradient >>> mosaic tile filter.

Comment

Those examples look great. Thanks for all of your help everyone. This is really going to help me out.

Comment

JeffG2: My tile looks nothing like yours. Can you post your settings for me? I would appreciate it, thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X