Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Chaos Group forums

Dear forum members,

We are pleased to announce the successful migration of our forums to a new more advanced system.

We are hoping this will solve some of the security issues we have been having, as well as provide more stable, easy and fluent operation of our servers. We also hope the new system will provide you with better tools to express yourself through our forums.

Most of the topics were successfully converted to the new system, where you can browse and search the old content. For backward compatibility - we will put up the old forums to preserve the working of any external links. However the old forums will be fully locked.

If you find any problems logging in or any other abnormalities please do not hesitate to post your requests here and if posting is not possible - e-mail us at vray@chaosgroup.com

There may be minor glitches and fine tweaking until we have it fully working, so please be patient and do notify us of any major problems you run into.

We hope you will enjoy the new system.
    Peter
    ...keep walking...

Wahoooo...For a minute there, I thought I was banned. LOL. Will the new forums fix the glitch with Daforce having so many posts.
    Eric Camper
    Studio 3D
    www.dbfinc.com/studio3d

Comment

Originally posted by EricCamper View Post
      Will the new forums fix the glitch with Daforce having so many posts.
      lol
      hopefully!
      loong wekend without the forum!glad its back online now!
      Nuno de Castro

www.ene-digital.com
      nuno@ene-digital.com
      00351 917593145

Comment

Hey....I just realized I am a Site Admin.... Are ther any perks?
        Eric Camper
        Studio 3D
        www.dbfinc.com/studio3d

Comment

how does it show you as an admin?

EDIT: oops i see it now I really was a site admin previously, which Ive lost with the new forums. I can tell you for sure, there doesn't appear to be any perks at the moment

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

BTW, I just emptied out my PM box, as it said it was like 120% full or something. So their all deleted, but it still says my PM box is 100% full.

EDIT: Nevermind, I didn't see the 'sent' items that needed to be deleted as well.

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

New forum looks pretty sweet

Percy, did you empty the sent and received boxes?

-dave
              Cheers,
              -dave
              â–  ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X â–  ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX â–  ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX â–  GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX â–  ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k â– 

Comment

Looks like it only says site admin... my account does not have admin rights either

Best regards,
                Vlado
                I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

cool

nice and shiny..

claude
                  Originally posted by 3DMK
                  do I want to be a rich business man or a poor artist?

caddworkx

Comment

It is going to take me a while to get used to, but it seems a little more professional.
                    Ben Steinert
                    pb2ae.com

Comment

Nice. Migration to vbulletin seems like a good idea. I wonder if you guys should have someone create you a custome theme tho :P Especially the navbar looks rather weird.

Regards,
                      Thorsten
                      Last edited by instinct; 19-11-2007, 01:37 PM.

Comment

ARGHH!! No Avatars ?!?!
                        www.dpict3d.com - "That's a very nice rendering, Dave. I think you've improved a great deal." - HAL9000... At least I have one fan.

Comment

Ah... that's why I'm wondering who all these people are! I've gotten so used to all of your avatars.

Comment

Yeah, I don't think the avatars were translated with the rest of the user settings, but it should be easy enough to re-create them from your profile.

Best regards,
                            Vlado
                            I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

actually avatars seem to be disabled. At least if i go to "edit avatar" in my profile i can only select "dont use any avatar". There isnt even another option displayed.

Regards,
                              Thorsten

Comment

Working...
                              X