hi all, i have some question about this:
    http://www.e-onsoftware.com/products...ne_3.0/?page=0

this work properly in VRAY 1.5?
    some impression????
    10x
    ARCHITECTURAL VISUALIZATION
    www.projects3d.com

Not directly.
    However you can render and comp a cube HDR map from mray and use it in a dome light.
    Lele
    Trouble Stirrer in RnD @ Chaos
    ----------------------
    emanuele.lecchi@chaos.com

Disclaimer:
    The views and opinions expressed here are my own and do not represent those of Chaos Group, unless otherwise stated.

Comment

It doesn't support vray. And scanline. Only mentalray.
      4minutes on my quad. Not bad, but crashed my max It's fast coz of it presets and more intuitive.

I just can't seem to trust myself
      So what chance does that leave, for anyone else?
      ---------------------------------------------------------
      CG Artist

Comment

I had Ozone v1/v2 for Lightwave and never used it since it REALLY was too unstable. I tried v3 with MAX and it is even more unstable. Generally I have a lot of software with a lot of plugins, and never had this much problems with any. Next to the fact that for a 20 node renderfarm this thing will cost you $1200. You better use photographed hemispheres or wait for Dreamscape V3 which supposed to have the same algorhythm as Ozone.

Comment

Don´t know about ozone but vue extreme&max definitely doesn´t work. We´re having a hard fight for about one year now with getting vue xtreme to work with max, it still keeps to be more alpha than beta. lots of bugs and not at all working stable with "real" projects. the network rendering is a real catastrophy, getting flicker out of animations needs impossible rendertimes. You need to buy lots of Rendernodes as rendertimes are extreme, also you need to do mental
          After having VraySun/Sky and the great cloud-tips&tricks i would prefer staying with vray-technologies for the environment.
          Matthias

Comment

Hi Digitarch, could you elaborate on the "great cloud-tips&tricks"?

Comment

Working...
            X