Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slate texture

Hi,

Sorry to post here.... that tight deadline ends tonight and there is still soooooooo much to do !!!

I have Dosch & Ambient Light construction textures but niether have a good natural slate for roofing. Hunted high and low on the tinternet and came up with zero.

Anyone got a nice tileable high res texture of a slate roof they can share... or know where I can get one?

Much appreciated

I wish you luck, but please dont post non vray topics in the general forum. Thats what the off topic forum is for.

Thanks,

Mr anal retentive guy

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

I was waiting to see who would get him first !!
      www.morphic.tv
      www.niallcochrane.co.uk

Comment

well normally I would just move it myself, but I don't have admin privileges anymore

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

Sorry Percy - actions as a result of high stress levels.

Happy for this to get deleted since I got it wrong.

Cheers.

Comment

Someone on this forum talked about CGTextures some time ago, it has some really nice textures, as well as a slate roofing section.

Regards

Edit: Just noticed you want it tileable ... most of the textures in there need PS work.
            Last edited by Codi; 06-12-2007, 10:11 AM. Reason: Must read befor posting, must read befor posting, must read befor posting ...

Comment

Thanks Codi - very much appreciated. Looks like a great site - should be able to find what I need

Gonna skip sleeping tonight me thinks !!!

Comment

You can try here as well:

http://lemog.fr/lemog_v6/index.php?cat=5

http://www.accustudio.com/

Comment

Thanks Jophus14....

Been a long night but I'm just about there now... thanks folks for your help.... and sorry for posting in the wrong place !!!

Good weekend

Comment

Working...
                  X