Problems w/ SimCloth3 1.52 x64 Max 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems w/ SimCloth3 1.52 x64 Max 9

SimCloth3 for Max 9 x64 doesn't seem to work. I've tried Max 9 32 bit that works fine. Anyone else having problems?

Craig

wth does simcloth and max 9 have to do with vray? Post in the simcloth forum.

/me smacks 3ddesign upside the head with a large salmon.

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

Me swears, me not know there is simcloth forum. Lackey asks master for forgiveness. Me goooogle simcloth forum and hope me gets lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by percydaman View Post
        wth does simcloth and max 9 have to do with vray? Post in the simcloth forum.

/me smacks 3ddesign upside the head with a large salmon.
        There is no longer a simcloth forum
        Eric Boer
        Dev

Comment

So I've spent the last hour dodging flying salmon and following hopeless Gooogle leads for naught? OK, Percy, salmon flyin' back at you. But where, oh where has the simcloth forum gone, oh where, oh where can it be? Guess I'm going to have to bite the lead tainted bullet and learn Max's Cloth. I think my slide rule is around here somewhere...

Comment

no more simcloth forum?? /me slaps himself silly with his own salmon. Still doesn't belong in the general forum though *wink

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

Originally posted by 3ddesign View Post
              SimCloth3 for Max 9 x64 doesn't seem to work. I've tried Max 9 32 bit that works fine. Anyone else having problems?
              Can you explain what happens? The plugin does not load, or it loads, but produces wrong results?

Best regards,
              Vlado
              I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

I am following Candelero's curtain tut here:

http://www.chaosgroup.com/forums/vbu...light=simcloth

When I do it with SimCloth3 1.52 x86, everything works great. When I do the exact procedure in 1.52 x64 the vertices don't move, the plane stays a plane.

Craig

Comment

Working...
                X