Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business People

Hey all,

Does anyone know where i can get good decent business people images to apply to office interiors. I have already looked at Dosch Viz Images & Archvision, is there anything else out there ???

Cheers

Tony

AXYZ has some that are not horrible....
    Poser....
    Two heads are better than one ...
    ....but some head is better than none.....

Comment

I use axyz people from mid-far away and composite rpc's in photoshop for close up people. Obviously this workflow only works for stills but I might use just the backs of axyz people if you're doing animations. It's their faces that give it away most of time, so try not to have closeups of 3d peoples faces.

my 2 cents...

Comment

http://www.rocketbox-libraries.com/cc_index.php
        www.short-cuts.de

Comment

For general purposes, we use axyz 3d people. With some relax and smoothing, their faces become a bit better, and the only thing that gives the illusion away remains the lack of hair volume, and this can be painted over in post faster than you would match the lightning of a 2D cutout.

But for closeups, I think actual photography remains the only good solution. Funny, but to solve pose mismatches that's often the biggest issue with 2d staffage, the best solution is to invest into a greenscreen, and gather a handful of helpful friends and colleagues with a nice suit and a marketing compatible smile.

Best regards,

A.
          credit for avatar goes here

Comment

yeah that would be fantastic, but timescales and budget are always an issue !!

thanks for all the tips though !!

Tony

Comment

imagecels

Tony:

I have a few libraries from imagecels. You can usually find good ones withing a CD and have quite good alpha channels.

http://www.imagecels.com/

cheers

Comment

Working...
              X