Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• max standard cam --> vray cam

Hello friends !

Does someone know a script that can transpose a standard cam with all the animated keyframes to a vray cam ?

thx for every little help,
    bernhard
    www.bernhardrieder.com
    rieder.bernhard@gmail.com

Originally posted by bernhard View Post
    Hello friends !

Does someone know a script that can transpose a standard cam with all the animated keyframes to a vray cam ?

thx for every little help,
    bernhard
    Hello

I haven't try but you can loo at Lele's script... You may fond some script to do that...

http://www.chaosgroup.com/forums/vbu...ele%27s+script

Best regards...
    My Flickr

Comment

thx

hx stilgarna appreciate that, and what else to say: Lele for president !!!!

happy rendering guys,
      bernhard
      www.bernhardrieder.com
      rieder.bernhard@gmail.com

Comment

About that script, I've noticed that it works fine here on max9 x64, but it makes the vray camera without a target. Then, I uncheck the box that says "targeted" and check it again, the target appears. Not really a problem, but wouldn't mind if I didn't have to do that each time. Anyone else have this? Great script, LeLe, I use it daily

Comment

The targeted/untargeted thing gave me headaches a while back, with some RC.
          It used to crash max, so i implemented it with some hacked code to avoid it.
          To be honest, given the almost complete lack of feedback (not to mention donations from commercial entities, but nevermind those) on either this forum, or scriptspot, I never thought it worth rewriting from scratch.
          Possibly when SP2 comes out i may overhaul the pack and fix some things.
          Here though works as expected.
          Lele
          Trouble Stirrer in RnD @ Chaos
          ----------------------
          emanuele.lecchi@chaos.com

Disclaimer:
          The views and opinions expressed here are my own and do not represent those of Chaos Group, unless otherwise stated.

Comment

Thanks for clearing that up, and again for the great script it is anyway!

Comment

Working...
            X