Titles BOrders, etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titles BOrders, etc

THis is one things that has always got me flustered. How SHOULD I title up my stuff. On one hand, I want everything to have my info and the project info on it. And then I also want everything to be esthetically appeasing to the eye... Should I sign my work, slap a huge logo on it, title it up, etc....Who knows...Who cares... Anyone have any suggestions, templates, words of wisdom? Does that exTenze stuff really work? Your thoughts..
    Eric Camper
    Studio 3D
    www.dbfinc.com/studio3d

With exTenze, I really hope you don't mean the "All Natural Enhancement" stuff you get when searching for it in Google... right? :P

I usually don't even title up my stuff. I know it's not smart, but it's actually because of the same question that you have.
    www.artbyarjan.com - Online portfolio (temporarily offline)
    @home:
    / AMD Phenom X4 @ 3.00Ghz / ATI HD 4890 / 8Gb Ram /
    / Vista Ultimate x64 / Max 2010 / Vray 1.5 SP3a Edu /
    @work:
    / Intel Core2Quad Q9450 @ 2.66Ghz /
    Nvidia Quadro FX 3700 / 8Gb Ram /
    / Vista Bussines x64 /

Comment

usually none here

I do 99% arch viz. I usually don't put anything on the final images if it's a known, paying client. If it's a new client, sometimes I will add a very subtle watermark. I also often watermark/logo images that I post on my site or in forums for C&C. I have never had a client ask for titling to be done as they usually prefer to do it in house before they print.

Comment

We'd never think of watermarking final images.

Tests are 1200 wide, an extra 50-75px top and bottom filled in back. Logo top right, name of project and date top left, name/details of image bottom left. Univers for the font, white. Single pixel white stroke around the image itself, set to 50% opacity.

Comment

I'd watermark stuff I post, as for the final images for the client, they all prefer to title it themselves before printing. That way they can make final second changes to the title. You know the old story, the boss looks at the black background and it is fine and gets printed, then the partner sees it and decides it should be white
          Kind Regards,
          Morne

Comment

Watermark

Does anybody charge for reprints? A photographer has a watermark so nobody will reproduce the image. Does custom paper exist with watermarks on the back like Kodak does?
            Bobby Parker
            www.bobby-parker.com
            e-mail: info@bobby-parker.com
            phone: 2188206812

My current hardware setup:
            • Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
            • 128gb Vengeance RGB Pro RAM
            • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
            • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

Working...
            X