Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• all vray shortcuts

hi,

i'm looking for a list of all vray shortcuts, specialy the one for creating a vray camera out of a perspective view.

Select the Vraycamera and ctrl. C

Preisler
    Preisler

www.3dpixel.dk
    www.linkedin.com/in/3dpixel

Comment

I think he means if he doesnt have one in the scene at all...That is for Cloning a camera...
      Eric Camper
      Studio 3D
      www.dbfinc.com/studio3d

Comment

what i mean is, if you are in perspective view than you can use the keystoke "ctr + c" to create a standard max camera out of the pers.view.

i know there is also a shortcut to create a vray camera in place of a standard one, if anyone knows it, would be nice to share.

cheers

Comment

I dont think there is. I thought Lele's scriptpack had a script to assign to a shortcut if i recall right

Regards,
          Thorsten

Comment

You're right Thorsten, it does have the ability (like all macroscripts) to be assigned to a shortcut.
            However, it will pop up a dialog, and at least one more mouse click will be required.
            Lele
            Trouble Stirrer in RnD @ Chaos
            ----------------------
            emanuele.lecchi@chaos.com

Disclaimer:
            The views and opinions expressed here are my own and do not represent those of Chaos Group, unless otherwise stated.

Comment

You can create a vray camera, and then hit Ctrl-C (while it is still selected) to align it to the perspective view. Is this the shortcut you're thinking of?
              Derik Bibb
              Architectural Visualizer

TANGRAM 3DS
              International 3D & Design Solutions

Comment

@Artland/ @ErikCamper

Sorry for my bad atemp to help, it was not clear enough so here goes:

- In any scene, ctrl + c creates a new standard Max camera and yes you can copy any camera with ctrl + c and then ctrl + v.

But there is also a Vray trick to the command. Create a Vray camera anywhere in the scene or select one already created. When still selected go to Perspective view and then hit ctrl + c and the camera will align to Perspective view.

My work around for aligning a Vray camera to a standard Max camera is: In camera view for the standard Max camera hit P for Perspective view, then select the Vray camera and hit ctrl + c and the two cameras will align.

Preisler
                Preisler

www.3dpixel.dk
                www.linkedin.com/in/3dpixel

Comment

Working...
                X