VRay SDK and VRay Toon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VRay SDK and VRay Toon

I'm tyring to use Vray Toon, but it does not show up in my atmosphere - effects - add menu? Any idea why? I assume it has something to do with SDK - speaking of, what does that stand for and what is SDK exactly? Would there be a reason that this was not installed with my VRay?

Thanks.

Originally posted by charbroil View Post
    I'm tyring to use Vray Toon, but it does not show up in my atmosphere - effects - add menu? Any idea why? I assume it has something to do with SDK - speaking of, what does that stand for and what is SDK exactly? Would there be a reason that this was not installed with my VRay?

Thanks.
    weird...it should show up with a standard install. SDK = Software Development Kit, aka you dont need it if you dont plan to create your own vrayplugins. Shouldnt have to do anything with components of vray beeing available or not at all.

Regards,
    Thorsten

Comment

Hmm, did the standard insatll, so not sure why it's not showing up - any other ideas?
      The only atmosphere effects that are lister are: Hair and Fur, Lens Effects, Blur, Brightness and Contrast, Color Balance, Depth of Field, File Output, Film Grain, Motion Blur...

Comment

Seems you're looking in the wrong tab. You're looking in the render effects.The atmosphere effects list on the first tab is the one you're looking for.

Regards,
        Thorsten

Comment

Yes, you are right, thank you!

Comment

Working...
          X