Bathroom people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bathroom people

Does anyone know a package with pictures of man and women in the bathroom?

Images like this: http://wwwdelivery.superstock.com/WI...1597-41071.jpg

Not to naked And with an alpha channel.
    Last edited by gfree; 31-10-2008, 10:47 AM.

First of all, your image link doesn't work. Second of all, the general portion of the forum is for questions pertaining specifically to vray. This belongs in the off-topic area of the forum.

PS. What a way to spend my 5000th post

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

I've only used 3 - one was cutout from a shaving advert and the other two were from a 'beach/pool people' set where they had towels around them so you couldnt tell they were in a swimming costume.

I just had a look and cant find them, but theres another direction to look in at least.

Comment

image fixed.

Originally posted by cubiclegangster View Post
        I've only used 3 - one was cutout from a shaving advert and the other two were from a 'beach/pool people' set where they had towels around them so you couldnt tell they were in a swimming costume.

I just had a look and cant find them, but theres another direction to look in at least.
        Thanks for your reply, i know which package you mean, I already own that one. There are 2 or 3 people usable. I hoped there would be a package with a few more bathroom peoples.

I've looked accross the internet, there are bundles with beach/pool/resort peoples but i havent found any bathoom bundles.

Comment

Working...
        X