Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little problem

Hi guys,

I'm trying the vray demo out today, I have created a very simple scene with one omni above a couple of spheres but whenever I hit the render button all I get is a black render

What's going on???

Craig

Could the demo have timed out? It seems to get to the first 2 buckets (i have 2 processors) and then just stops

Craig

Comment

yea its most likely the demo has timed out. keep checking the vray site for updates

-dave
      Cheers,
      -dave
      ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

Bummer Was going to buy it tomorow if I could test a couple of things tonight.

Craig

Comment

ATTN MODS: If this post is inappropriate, please remove it. Thanks.

If you are in such desperate need to try the demo, and if you do not have any date sensitive apps on your computer, you can set the date back to April and the demo will work.
          Ben Steinert
          pb2ae.com

Comment

Ahh ok! Please tell me if this is ilegal anyone and I will just wait for the next demo to come out

Craig

Comment

Better yet send an email to vray@chaosgroup.com and explain your situation to them and Im sure they'll help you out

-dave

*EDIT* Besides the fact that you risk breaking cdilla with turning the date back.
              Cheers,
              -dave
              ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

Um too late I'm going to buy it tomorow as soon as I get to work!

Cheers,
                Craig

Comment

Good for you, glad to hear it. And may I be the first to welcome you to the collective

-dave
                  Cheers,
                  -dave

Comment

and I the second

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

Guess I'm third
                      Torgeir Holm | www.netronfilm.com

Comment

Ok, fourth.
                        Welcome !!

But BOLD.
                        It's something.

Comment

Cheers guys

Craig

Comment