saving irradiance map with animated lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saving irradiance map with animated lights

I have a 6frame animation, in which some of lights gets turned off (intensity= 0) and on from frame to frame.
    So I would like to be able to save the irradiance map for each frame.
    I choose the "single frame" option for the irradiance map, but my irradiance map is not saved for each frame. It is overwritten the previous irradiance map file for each frame.
    How should I make this work?
    for my blog and tutorials:
    www.alfasmyrna.com

Originally posted by pixela View Post
    I have a 6frame animation, in which some of lights gets turned off (intensity= 0) and on from frame to frame.
    So I would like to be able to save the irradiance map for each frame.
    I choose the "single frame" option for the irradiance map, but my irradiance map is not saved for each frame. It is overwritten the previous irradiance map file for each frame.
    How should I make this work?
    This is pretty basic stuff. You probably need to either use animation mode or add to current map/multiframe incremental.

If you've only just gotten VRay, you should check out the tutorials with the manual at spot3d.

Comment

Hello,
      Thanks for reply.

But I checked the manual before posting.

"Add to incremental map" is not any use in my case because if you read I have animation of lights. GI changes every frame.

And I have alreeady used animation mode BUT Irradiance map is not saved per frame during a batch render or through backburner.
      So I have made search on the forum about problem, but I couldn't find what I am looking for.

And then I asked to the forum.
      I am sorry if I have made a mistake.
      Last edited by pixela; 14-11-2009, 07:12 AM.
      for my blog and tutorials:
      www.alfasmyrna.com

Comment

Working...
      X