www.bobby-parker.com
    e-mail: info@bobby-parker.com
    phone: 2188206812

My current hardware setup:
    • Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
    • 128gb Vengeance RGB Pro RAM
    • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
    • ​Windows 11 Pro

It is probably due to some spam message in that thread; we try to delete them as soon as they appear, but these guys are very persistent. I'm wondering if we should close the forum completely for registered users only.

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Virus

I would, but not only for that reason. The inforamtion you get in this forum is like gold and should only be accessible by people who actually purchased your application. I would pay to get access to this forum!
      Bobby Parker
      www.bobby-parker.com
      e-mail: info@bobby-parker.com
      phone: 2188206812

My current hardware setup:
      • Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
      • 128gb Vengeance RGB Pro RAM
      • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
      • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

Hhmm. I thought it's closed already..
        +1 close it..
        Best regards,
        Andrian

Comment

I would definately close it. Totally agree with Glory !
          Regards

Steve

My Portfolio

Comment

that message is saying something about "adam_stewart" i wonder if its something from his website?
            Chris Jackson
            Shiftmedia
            www.shiftmedia.sydney

Comment

Honestly, I wouldn't close it. It's like theres something to hide like how the e-on guys close their Vue forums. It just takes away accessibility and the forum itself is a huge marketing tool, imo. I'd definitely close off/delete the public section, but the entire forums should still be viewable by the public.

Maybe make the anti-spam question a selection of 3D related questions, so instead of 5 + 1, it's "Ambient Occlusion is commonly abbreviated as.. ? (AO)", "What file type is commonly used for light data? (ies)", "The blurring of objects that are further away from the camera focal point is called ______ of field. (depth)", etc.

Comment

glorybound, avast is crap - buy a better solution, because avast is the most paranoid AV system available.

I guess this "malwarescript" is nothing else then a .htaccess redirect to prevent using images on a different host.

anyway..vlado, maybe it's better to let user upload the avatarimage to your webspace instead let them link to an image.
                www.cgtechniques.com | http://www.hdrlabs.com - home of hdri knowledge

Comment

anyway..vlado, maybe it's better to let user upload the avatarimage to your webspace instead let them link to an image
                  This is possible for this forum, I think; it was not possible on the old one.

I'd definitely close off/delete the public section, but the entire forums should still be viewable by the public.
                  Yes, this is what I meant - closing just the public sections for writing.

Best regards,
                  Vlado
                  I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Working...
                  X