Backburner DR alterations once sent ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backburner DR alterations once sent ?

If Ive sent a job to backburner and it is setup for DR, is there a way to turn off the DR for that job without sending the entire thing through again ?
    Regards

Steve

My Portfolio

Well you could alter it in backburner so it only goes onto one machine, then it would render the same whether DR was ticked or not

Comment

Yeah, but that isnt really what I was asking. I need to know if you can change the setting for DR so I can still use multiple machines without them all trying to DR across each other for every frame.
      Regards

Steve

My Portfolio

Comment

Oh I see, ok as far as I know you would have to stop the scene on Backburner and resubmit it to do that.

But why would you be using DR for an animation? DR is quite ineffeciant unless its for high res stills, it would be much faster to render each frame on an individual machine

Comment

I thought that may be the only solution. I didnt mean to submit with DR on...thats why I was asking
          Regards

Steve

My Portfolio

Comment

Cool cool, my bad, yea would be useful if you could edit more render options directly from backburner

Comment

Working...
            X