3 Hours of Free V-Ray Video Training from 3DATS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Hours of Free V-Ray Video Training from 3DATS

In case anyone is interested, here is some video training we produced three years ago but is still about 99% valid.

http://3dats.com/free
    Brian Smith
    www.3dats.com
    3D Architectural Training Solutions

Thank for you generosity...
    claude
    Originally posted by 3DMK
    do I want to be a rich business man or a poor artist?

caddworkx

Comment

Attempted to register to receive the free video tutorials. The registration button though opens up another registration pop up window for a Vertical Response trial. Is it necessary to go through this trial to get the videos?

Comment

yes

davis
        Originally posted by 3DMK
        do I want to be a rich business man or a poor artist?

caddworkx

Comment

Originally posted by infotech View Post
          Attempted to register to receive the free video tutorials. The registration button though opens up another registration pop up window for a Vertical Response trial. Is it necessary to go through this trial to get the videos?
          All it does is ask you to confirm the registration information by clicking a link in an email that you're sent, and then you're redirected to the download page. This is totally what you would find on any such site. You always have to register like this...CGarchitect, Evermotion, CGsociety. The time it took you to write your post is more than it would take to register.
          Brian Smith
          www.3dats.com

Comment

Thanks for clarification ... I am a member of the sites mentioned (CGarchitect, Evermotion) and have no problem with registering to join such communities. However, my attempt to register for the 3Dats free video tutorial offer proved fruitless. Only link received was to activate the Verical Response trial ... which was then followed by a communication that the trial was succesfully activated. That was last week. I have e-mailed 3Dats directly regarding this. Thanks.

Comment

That's very odd. We've had over 1400 registrations since releasing the video and this is the 1st mention of something like this. I've also looked for your email in several different accounts and can't find. Please email me at brian.smith@3dats.com and I will send you the direct link to download. Hope this helps.
              Brian Smith
              www.3dats.com

Comment

Working...
              X