• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How does groundwiz compare?
    Dusan Bosnjak
    http://www.dusanbosnjak.com/

Comment

"olli, any words about their license system? say i have a computer at work and one at home, is there any dongle / floating license or something?"

Hi, i can reply to your question:

We have not problems about installing Forest in one additional computer (at home or laptop), provided that you don't use both copies simultaneously. Although this issue is not covered in our license agreement, we are flexible about it.

We use the activation system only as a way to protect us against the piracy, but not to bother to our users. For security reasons, the activation server allows to activate a license only a certain number of times (5 by default). But if you exhaust the maximum number of activations, you may write us an email requesting more.

By respect to our competitors, i prefer not to compare Forest with other products in this thread, but i will be pleased to reply all your questions in our forum or by email.
      Last edited by Itoosoft; 31-01-2010, 02:23 AM.
      Carlos Quintero
      iToo Software
      www.itoosoft.com

Comment

I am very happy with ForestPro. Super stable plug-in with great support.

Comment

+1 for ForestPro

Issues are quickly resolved, often with an update or a beta, the plugin is continuously evolving and given the time it's been around it has a proven track record; I've been using it since 2000.

Comment

I have VRS, and agree about support. It is good when you get support, but there is a major inconsistency with being able to contact them.

VRS works great and the Multiscatter works even better. VRS does not have anything named "slope" but you can adjust settings to make it work fine on slopes...

I still want to try FPP...I think I want to have both, ideally...

Comment

Working...
            X