No announcement yet.

When will the HELP FILES be updated????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will the HELP FILES be updated????

Hi Vlado,

Any idea when the Online Help Files will be updated????

It appears they haven't been updated in a long, long time.

I know you guys are alway super busy adding awesome new features but the community NEEDS to know how to use all these new features.

OR should I just shutup & buy The' Vray BOOK'???

Cheers

They are already updated with most of the new features. The V-Ray book does not cover them either.

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Hi Vlado,

Thanks for the Update.

Although I was talking about a more thorough update.
      There is still a lot MORE info needed on stuff that was updated 2 service packs ago!!!

In all honestly I think you could spend much more time creating new stuff for Vray instead of answering stupid questions from fools like me..lol IF the help files had more info.

I would say that Vray support is as good or better than any software company out there but sadly I must say that for help files Vray is not doing a such a good job.

It just seems pointless to have people ask the same question over and over again about exactly the same thing!! And completely preventable if a more in-depth help file is availible.

Just trying to save you time VLADO...& trying to get you codeing more than answering stupid questions.

Cheers

Comment

I'd love to help with updating the Official Help Documentation if I could. But, our best bet is probably to create a media wiki for Vray.

Comment

Originally posted by 3DMK View Post
          It just seems pointless to have people ask the same question over and over again about exactly the same thing!! And completely preventable if a more in-depth help file is availible.
          I disagree.
          The information may be somewhat scattered in the forums, and on the lean side in the help, but it's all there.
          Still, it won't stop people from posting a question first, and be told to use forum search later.
          Time and again.
          You can lead a horse to the water...
          Lele
          Trouble Stirrer in RnD @ Chaos
          ----------------------
          emanuele.lecchi@chaos.com

Disclaimer:
          The views and opinions expressed here are my own and do not represent those of Chaos Group, unless otherwise stated.

Comment

So should we say : STFF (search the fucking forum) instead of RTFM ?

Comment

have you checked the vray for sketchup docs =)
              http://software.asgvis.com/index.php...=41&Itemid=536
              http://software.asgvis.com/index.php...661&Itemid=536

Comment

Are we talking about installation guides being needed, here?
                Or guides on how to apply a material to an object in max?
                honest, i can't see what is missing from
                http://www.spot3d.com/vray/help/150SP1/
                Lele
                Trouble Stirrer in RnD @ Chaos
                ----------------------
                emanuele.lecchi@chaos.com

Disclaimer:
                The views and opinions expressed here are my own and do not represent those of Chaos Group, unless otherwise stated.

Comment

Working...
                X