Snap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snap

Came in today at some point I looked down and my dongle was twisted. I straightened it out but it had clearly been hit. Cleaning lady came last night.... not sure what happened. Started up max - vray still is running but I am now worried that someday when I have a deadline I will get an error where it cant find the dongle. What can I do - do I need a new dongle? I got vray before it was offered from resellers.

Thanks

hmmm, thought cleaning ladies being responsible only for pulling network cables at night (well, thats what they do in germany usually). things seem to escalade, maybe its a first end of the world sign?

Comment

or in the middle of a render they come and clean your desk and see how many keys they can press on keyboard at the same time - cancelling your render, going into animate mode, then moving or rotating objects
      Last edited by Morne; 27-08-2010, 04:23 AM.
      Kind Regards,
      Morne

Comment

Morne - sounds like you have some helpful cleaning ladies. Nothing like the feeling of coming into work to see your rendering canceled and its due that day.

Comment

yes whenever I leave my desk now I lock the workstation
          Kind Regards,
          Morne

Comment

AHAHHAHAHHAHAH LOOOOLLLL Nice 1... BUHAHHAHA Cleanin ladies terrror
            CGI - Freelancer - Available for work

www.dariuszmakowski.com - come and look

Comment

I have barbed wire around my desk....as well as a couple of land mines...just in case their feeling stupid.

Comment

Working...
              X