Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

V ray 2.0 new upgrades - I'm confiused !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V ray 2.0 new upgrades - I'm confiused !

Hi

So I bought my Vray in January 2010, So I can get an upgrade for 400 EUR, Fine. But I also got Vray RT, I guess thats mean that I'm loosing about 250£ since a user without Vray RT has to pay same 400 EUR to upgrade to Vray 2.0 + RT Right? Still fine with me... no rage.

And if I want Vray GPU beta, I need too Pre-Order vray for 845 Euro right? I cant just get it to my current bundle that I bought back in January ?

Well that ain't making me happy at all ! How about u give the Vray RT - GPU Beta license to people that bought Vray RT? Or make it at least cheaper to upgrade :/ or Give us option to buy that damn Beta license... I badly need to test it out for my scenes.

Sry for anger, but I either cant read or that deal is kinda.... bad.
    CGI - Freelancer - Available for work

www.dariuszmakowski.com - come and look

Very strange attitude.

"Give us option to buy that damn Beta license... I badly need to test it out for my scenes." ???!!!!

Tough titties. Just be patient.
    Kind Regards,
    Richard Birket
    ----------------------------------->
    http://www.blinkimage.com

----------------------------------->

Comment

Originally posted by DADAL View Post
      And if I want Vray GPU beta, I need too Pre-Order vray for 845 Euro right?
      Er, no. Since you already have V-Ray RT, you can get the GPU beta right now if you go to our site and download it.

How about u give the Vray RT - GPU Beta license to people that bought Vray RT?
      But this is exactly what we are doing.

Best regards,
      Vlado
      I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Uff

U saved me vlado

''In order to participate in the beta program a new V-Ray RT GPU license is required.''

Please get rid of that ''new'' and I'm in heaven

Originally posted by tricky View Post
        Very strange attitude.

"Give us option to buy that damn Beta license... I badly need to test it out for my scenes." ???!!!!

Tough titties. Just be patient.
        U have no idea how some employers can stress... sory for anger !

Comment

calm down DADAL
          ...youll be buying vray 2.0 upgrade anyway right? if you do youll get RT and RT GPU with it so whats your problem? What more do you want.....for 400 EURO this is a bargain...
          BTW
          i am sure that if you need to test RT GPU and you have the right reason for it, guys at chaos will let you betatest....all you need is to ask nicely i guess.

Best Regards
          Martin
          http://www.pixelbox.cz

Comment

Ah, yes, I can see where this can be confusing, sorry about that - will try to rephrase it.

Best regards,
            Vlado
            I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

lol...the forum is quicker than me today ....for change
              Martin
              http://www.pixelbox.cz

Comment

Ye sory menz again... Just had conversation with boss about how badly we need render farm and how slow I am on updating him on to when and how and bla bla bla... Money aint a problem too be honest... just that ''New'' license kick in to head and all collapsed... =.=

Quick question... now that GPU is available... what does its speed depend on ? The Amount of core or core speed or what ? Which one is better 460 gtx 2 gb or 1.5 gb 480 gtx?
                Last edited by Dariusz Makowski (Dadal); 08-09-2010, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X