Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spider pins

Hello all,

I was wondering if any of you arch viz guys could help me out? i was wondering if anyone has a 3d block or model of spider pin connections for glass curtain walls that i can maybe download or such?

Any help would be greatly apprecitead thanks

Ryan

what's a spider pin connection?
    5 years and counting.

Comment

its ummm
      the glazing is but jointed and filled with silicone at the edges and the vertical structure is stepped back from the galzing and two little arms come off of it wich then has a machined cylander like piece then galzing then another machined cylnader type fitting is placed on the outside sandwhiching the glazing and secures it in place.

BAD DISCRIPTION IM SURE

Comment

yup. understatement

---------------------------------------------------
        MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
        stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

I think you can model it faster then you can describe it
          Aversis 3D | Download High Quality HDRI Maps | Vray Tutorials | Free Texture Maps

Comment

here are images of what type of glazing system i am talking about hope this clears it better ! thanks!!!!

Comment

ooooooooooooooooooooooohhhh those

---------------------------------------------------
              MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
              stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

ya those "SPIDER PINS"

Comment

aka planar glazing.... have you tried a search for companies that do it?

pilkington glass and saint gobain make it so you might be able to get dwg files from them

Comment

Working...
                  X