Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vray 2.0 Pre-order Bonus Bundle Issue...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vray 2.0 Pre-order Bonus Bundle Issue...

I guess it is best for me to ask others vray 2.0 pre-order buyer directly here...
    this is my 1st time post in chaos group forum, hopefully i didnt post in a wrong place...

anyway... as far as i know that vray 2.0 pre-order buyer (before 6th Decemver) will able to get
    -cheaper price
    -vray 2.0 beta & vray 2.0
    -vrayRT GPU beta & vray 2.0
    -vrayRT CPU (i think?)
    -Free Bonus Bundle worth $750

the thing is i came from Malaysia, i cannot purchase through vray shop, nor cgarchitect shop. I got to purchase vray from the ChaosGroup Authorized Reseller in my country.

I pre-order and pay for it on somewhere middle of November. before i made my payment, i already double confirm, triple confirm with the sales person in charge regarding the free bonus bundle if i'll get it or not by pre-ordering from them. her reply is YES, i can get the free bonus bundle by pre-ordering from them. I even got the free bonus bundle written in the quotation list, as i told her to list out all things i can get through the purchase.

when i got my dongle on end of November, i dont see any parcel regarding the bonus bundle. they said it will arrive on 6th December. i wait til 14 Dec, still don't see parcel. When i call her up, she said I will have to download the bonus bundle through chaos group website, which I DONT see it anywhere at all!!!

So can any others Vray2.0 pre-order user enlighten me pls? where/how do you get your free bonus bundle?

even though i havn't even download vray 2.0 yet, as i'm kinda busy these month and thinking of that i can download them anytime i want anyway... but I'm kinda eager to make sure I got the bonus bundle thingy as I can see they can be really helpful for my work...

i've email to the chaos group support 2 days ago regarding my issue. the sales person from chaos group support is asking me what kind of bonus bundle their authorize reseller promised to give me, and ask me what kind of access i have to chaos group website.

I'm confused with his question... i thought pre-ordering vray 2.0 only have 1 type of bonus bundle? regardless, i sent him a link from vray shop shows him the bonus bundle that pre-order vray 2.0 include. (that is the exact link that i sent to the sales person of the authorize reseller company in Malaysia when im asking if i'll get them or not).

as for what kind of access I have to chaos group website. that really confused me, as this is my 1st time purchasing vray, i have no idea how many type of access do they provide here in chaos group. (i think just 1 type for customer?)
    so i just answered him "I got an ID from chaos group upon pre-order vray 2.0. I think i can download the latest vray 2.0 since i already purchased it? but I havn't download it yet though. as for forum ID, i just activate my forum account few days ago i think, but havnt really get myself free time to post anything yet. "
    does that make sense? I'm not sure, i havnt download anything from website yet and this is my very 1st post in forum.

anyway... that was 2 days ago, and up until today I still havnt get any reply from the chaos group support guy. Im not sure if they are doing investigation or what. im just merely asking how to get the bonus bundle... and now im kinda confused...

can anyone enlighten me?

sorry for poor english, im not english educated and thanks for reading...(i know is kinda long)
    Last edited by DeeteeCG; 16-12-2010, 08:32 PM.

Greetings from the Chaos Group sales team,

Thank you for having written to us.

We would like to advise you that at the time of your purchase we did not have a "free bonus bundle" in our product list. You purchased your license from your local reseller and we have not been involved in any of the communication during the whole pre-sales process. In order to clarify this misunderstanding it would be best to contact your reseller. We would be eager to pass on your message to them to assist you.

By pre-ordering V-Ray 2.0 you received the following accesses at the time:
    V-Ray 1.5 for 3ds Max
    V-Ray 2.0 beta (V-Ray RT GPU and RT CPU were a part of the BETA of V-Ray 2.0 for 3ds Max)

In addition to the above, on Dec 6th 2010 you also received access to the already released product V-Ray 2.0 for 3ds Max which combines V-Ray 2.0 improved rendering engine and V-Ray RT running on GPUs or CPUs.

Currently all beta products mentioned above are no longer available and you have access to all our demo products and the newly released V-Ray 2.0 for 3ds Max.
    Since this correspondence has already been started by e-mail, we could continue our communication there directly.

Chaos Group Sales Team
    Last edited by Chaos Sales Team; 17-12-2010, 08:06 AM.

Comment

I actually replied to chaos group support twice yesterday but didnt get any reply. so i guess i'll just continue here a bit for a quick 1... so please forgive me for further asking some little quick question over the forum here.

First of all, thanks for the clarification... but the bonus bundle i saw is in link below.
      http://shop.vray.info/v-ray-2-0-free...e-details.html

just for my understanding, is that free bonus bundle i posted here meant for vray2.0 (after 6th dec)? or for pre-order vray 2.0 (before 6th dec)?

**note: i just notice it is written Available EXCLUSIVELY at the VRay.info Shop! so i guess i wont get the privilege from Malaysia whether or not i pre-ordering.

Comment

Working...
      X