Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vray camera match

Hi,
    I have to do a 3D overlay to a photograph. Is there a way to use MAXs camera match tools/helpers, create a MAX camera, and convert it to a vray camera?

Or maybe, vray has it's own way of doing this?

thanks
    www.hrvojedesign.com

Max's camera match utility is horrable and vray doesen't have any tool to do this, Sketchup has a great camera match utility that works for almost any photograph you should look into it.

Comment

using max camera match tool will be fine. after matching the camera, use lele's script tool to convert to vray physical camera. it's on scriptspot and also posted on these forums.

Comment

It's true though. .....Max's built in camera match utility is horrible. I always end up doing it manually.....next time I will try using sketch up...
        Win10.Ryzen1950X. 80GbRam. RTX3080.RTX2070.Sketchup 22.0.354.VRaySketchUp.6001. - NvidiaStudioDriver 527.37

Comment

Thanks guys. I never used sketchup so it will take too much time. I'll look into this script for converting.

Before, I used to use MAX camera match, but than had to adjust it more.
          www.hrvojedesign.com

Comment

Sketchups camera match is easy you can learn it in about 2 minutes.

Comment

Working...
            X