No announcement yet.

Anyone had problems with Vray and FR-1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone had problems with Vray and FR-1?

Does anyone have these 2 programs set up on a network of slaves? I am having problems getting Vray to use DR now that I have installed Stage-1

Hmm. I'll try that here and see if there are any problems.

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Vlado! . . . did you buy FR 1 ?

Comment

If you want to keep your product competitive, you HAVE to have at least a copy of your competition. This way, when comparing, you find your strong points, and more important, your weakpoints of your software.

Be damn sure that the ppl behind fR and Brazil also have a copy of Vray !!
        - Geert -

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        www.3DIGIT.be
        3Dprinting in full color !

Comment

maybe the brazil people. but somehow the fR people seem to have an ego that might not alow it

---------------------------------------------------
          MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
          stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

I had vray and FinalRender Stage-0 installed on Max-4.2 with no problems.
            Then I upgraded to MAX-5.1 and installed my upgrade to Stage-1.

For a while after that I had some wierd things happening, but I couldn't work out what it was. Strange light patterns, unexpected results in material editor, some renders too dark, others too light. And no FR materials or lights were in use.

I completely uninstalled FR Stage-1 and then re-intalled and everything seems to be back in order.

Comment

Stage-1 is crashing all the time.

Had no issues with DR yet but many crashes.
              Don´t know how others think about it but it´s unusable for production i think.

Comment

Originally posted by Da_elf
                maybe the brazil people. but somehow the fR people seem to have an ego that might not alow it
                You are wrong.
                Edwin mentioned that he has a V-Rray copy, imho it was on the Discreet board.

Comment

Yes, Cebas have VRay. It would be stupid of them not to.
                  Torgeir Holm | www.netronfilm.com

Comment

Vlado did you find any problems with this?

Comment

Working...
                    X