No announcement yet.

Problem with HDRI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know the main problem is that you're asking about a version of VRay that NO ONE here is probably using any more - because it is so dreadfully old! Why to stick around some old versions with bugs and missing features (speaking generally) and not to simply upgrade to the latest update, hmm???
    We don't remember every bug in every single past version of VRay- simply because there have been SO many different versions so far...

Comment

Hi,
      You are incredible !!!
      Maybe that I'm reluctant as you say, but you are very contradictory.
      Before you tell me that some old versions have bugs and missing features
      and after you don't remember every bug in every single past version of
      Vray, because there have been so many different versions so far.
      So, How can you affirm it if you don't try this version "1.09.02q" ?
      You assumptions only.
      I like to solve a problem and not around it simply upgrade to the latest
      update.
      It's easy easy easy...
      I won't to be slave of updates only because there is a new version so
      I must do it.
      I know that a lot of versions makes only litle changes and not realy
      modify.
      Before try this version and show me that you have do it.
      If there is a bug about HDRI , I 'll update my version immediatly.
      If not I'll not spend any time with you.
      Try it Try it try it not spend a lot of words .
      Think with your mind and not with the mind of market software.
      I have try all that you told me about HDRI but I have always the same result.
      I'm tired
      Bye
      Thank you for your patient but I'm so.

Comment

Man you are contradictory yourself! In one of your earlier posts you ask where you can find a new version of vray, and now you tell us you don't want to update. Why did you ask in the first place???

Second, post a pic of YOUR problem and of YOUR settings, that would be the only way we could help you.

Third, if you want help, cooperate, don't blame everyone.

Fourth, why would everybody go back and install an old version just to see if there was a bug in that version??? You don't want to update but you want a dozen of people to downgrade???

Before you tell me that some old versions have bugs and missing features
        and after you don't remember every bug in every single past version of
        Vray, because there have been so many different versions so far.
        So, How can you affirm it if you don't try this version "1.09.02q" ?
        It's easy to remember that there were some bugs, but nobody remembers every single one of them! And btw, read the readme file if you want info about every added feature or solved bug in every version.

Try it Try it try it not spend a lot of words .
        way to go, you will get much help this way

Think with your mind and not with the mind of market software.
        Man this has nothing to do with marketing! The updates are FREE, it's not like a completely new version as for example max5 to max6. It's simply a great thing that the developpers let registred users download many 'in between' version so that those registred users can help in finding bugs.

Your attitude makes me sick

And last but not least, DOWNLOAD THE DEMO!!! It's obvious you use a cracked version, because that 'q' version floats around, everybody knows that! The demo is always one of the latest version, so you have almost the same as the full program, it's great to learn vray before you buy it, I am still using it untill I have enough money to buy vray.

If you don't know what screen/environment mapping is, I'd suggest you read the max manual first, because this stuff is pretty basic... First learn max, then vray. The other way around won't work.
        Aversis 3D | Download High Quality HDRI Maps | Vray Tutorials | Free Texture Maps

Comment

I think you don't understand the main problem: we already don't have the version of VRay you keep asking about (1.09.02q) and therefore we CAN'T try it out ourselves. I tested what you described with the only version I have available, which is the demo version 1.09.03h, and I told you already that it works perfect without a problem.
          I really don't know what you want from us then. As for me, I can't test your problem with 1.09.02q because I don't know where to get it even if I wanted...
          Also don't forget that VRay is still under very heavy development and that's why every new version brings many new improvements. So to upgrade to the latest version is the best thing you can do.

Comment

Working...
          X