Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lighting Tutorial wanted w/ VRay

Hi, all.
    I'm new here and w/ VRay. And I work for architecutral rendering. So far I just use conservative lighting way(the simplest way) in VRay: A key light w/ Log exporsure control on. And the contrast value is set very high to 80. Even so, the effect of architecture feels light and weak. All my mat'l is MAX standard mat'l. The feel of all mat'l doesn't prove reality--they're so weak. Can anyone point me some lighting methods on this? Thanks.
    Psy, I saw your post of "Lighting Tutorial" on this forum but didn't find anything. Can you help me? Your help will be much appreciated.

-Percy

You mite try either searching the forum or if that solves nothing then try http://vray.info or more tutorial links can be found on my site in my sig below.

-dave
    Cheers,
    -dave
    ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

Exterior Lighting Tutorial

Enjoy!

It's for exterior shots mainly, but could easily be adapted for interiors until I finish writing the interior tutorial.
      5 years and counting.

Comment

Thanks and some

Thank you two for your kind help. And so sorry for this late reply. I've been very busy for almost half month.

Psy, can I bother you to email your "architectural exterior lighting" tut'l to my mailbox percy_xue@163.com? I tried to enter the link www.3dmaxedout.com but a "can't find server" reply responses back to me. Great appreciation to you.
        Percy

Comment

There is a "study hall" tutorial somewhere on the web which deals with interior lighting..

try google.com and as a search criteria type "vray tutorial study hall"

You ll find it....actually there might be a link to it on vray.info

Comment

I think there is a link to the study hall one on my site.

-dave

[edit] My bad its not but here is the link to it http://www.osmosis.com.au/info/tutorials.htm
            Cheers,
            -dave
            ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

Working...
            X