flickering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flickering

hi! I have a basic animation with balls bouncing over a plane, with a vraylight and an onmi but in the final tga secuence it generates the flickering effect... I´ve tryed to correct it with combustion but I dont know what to do

any ideas?

How does this flickering look.. Is the entire image a bit brighter or darker then the previous image?

/Thomas
    www.suurland.com
    www.cg-source.com
    www.hdri-locations.com

Comment

Hi Octavioa

You should contact vray@chaosgroup.com to solve what it seems to be an authorization issue.

Comment

This happens with a cracked version.

Comment

no, dont do this, you cannot know, this is not the first time pointing on someone (not you) who has been using legally, u cannot know this, so dont do it please.

maybe just an auth problem, maybe just some wrong setting (in the advanced impas settings) maybe to high setting in qmc.
          True it could be also because crack, but we dont know it so...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by suurland
              How does this flickering look.. Is the entire image a bit brighter or darker then the previous image?

/Thomas
              What causes this Thomas? I would like to get a clear answer before we purchase.
              Richard De Souza

www.themanoeuvre.com

Comment

When your reg is invalid into your registery (probably by using a cracked .exe which accept this forget reg infos), your Vray will *mostly* work but the major effect will be at first that you can't render following frames without flickering (+/- 10 in RGB I'd say).

This occurs also when the auth is malfunctionning (such as when you've got problems being admin with XP to authorize) or if you've got a cracked version before registering a legal one to chaosgroup, etc...

Dunnu if this info is supposed to be broadcasted onto the forum. If there's a mod to cut into my explanation, just do. Else, this question is asked again and again... (I'll copy paste next time, I promise).

Comment

If you are using GI then its possible its not an auth issue. We all know that GI anims have flicker issues. Its practically become the new holy grail of graphics, losing the flickering without losing alot of rendering time. If you aren't using any GI, and it still flickers then its prolly an auth issue.

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

Yep, but you'll notice that vray, even with low settings, will render "quite well" animations.

Even with randomized samples, etc...

Comment

Working...
                    X