Help Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Please

I have just purchased vray advanced for viz 4 , and Im havenig some problems.

1. Im not sure i installed the right one for viz 4. Which one should i install
    VRayInstall_Adv10903j50 Or VRayInstall_Adv10903j40?
    2. I have already recieved my authorization code and have entered it. But every time i try and select vray render from the Current Render dialog it ask me to authorize it again and then wont take it???????
    3. When i create a vray light i have no controls over the light in the modifier stack? I guess this will appear when it is properly authorized???
    Thanks in advance for you help?[/b]

you want the vray109j40.exe file

the very last number at the end, in this case 50 and 40 are for the max version numbers. 50 = max5, 40 = max4, assuming that viz 4 is more akin to max 4 and not max5, not exactly sure how the viz's are numbered, but that should be the case.

Also, you might want to try re-installing max, because if some reg entries have been damaged, then that can happen to you.
    5 years and counting.

Comment

Also make sure you type in the reg info EXACTALY as it is in the info you got back.

-dave
      Cheers,
      -dave
      ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

Working...
      X