Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bake3D ???

Hi all…

Need some help with Bake3D. I’ve build a scene that renders fine, then started baking objects ( took some time to understand the need to make them all eMesh – is this the only way ??? ) after the baking was done ( floor, walls, roof in the scene of a small room with a top skylight ) the problems started…

No render looked as good as the original without baking but I’m not talking about the maps quality ( it was done 512 ) the lighting was all waked
    I played with the Ambient and Tint values of the environment and the scene looks great in the Viewport !!! but when I render ( Scanline or VRay ) it’s not as near as good – black and white edges appear between surfaces, scene is too bright or too dark, splotches etc…

The end result is that I use the Baked scene in Camera Animation Videos or Export to a VRML or something like it ( TurnTool is a new and nice thing I’ve discovered )

Searching the WEB came out dry as to help regarding the Bake3D plugin ( real good help ) any suggestions ???

I’ll try to post some pics of what I’m talking about…

Regards,
    Bakbek.
    sigpic
Working...
X