viewport displays troubles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• viewport displays troubles

i don't know why, but all objects in my scene are white or black when using the smooth+higlights display and openGL drivers whereas it's ok with software drivers. this happens also with a particular scene file, not with others . any idea?
    if someone could tell me also the best way to ul a picture on the forum...

re

Just for viewport texture viewing purposes go to viewport configure and enable viewport default lighting. I hope this is what you're getting at.
    Indecisive archictects will be the death of us all.

Comment

mmmm....just looked thru viewport config for that setting and couldnt find it.

Comment

i don't see such option there. only a "attenuate lights" that doesn't solve the problem.

Comment

re

right-click on the name of any viewport, then select "configure". Select "rendering method" tab...go to "rendering options" group and enable "default lighting"...then select 1 or 2 lights.
          Indecisive archictects will be the death of us all.

Comment

yeeeees!!! thx man!

Comment

I got all set up just right, but still I cant see any textures on the model....stinks.

I have to use active shade to view my the texture mapping and afterward I have to convert the mat to vray.....

Comment

it will display the map if you check the 'show map in viewport' button at teh bitmap level. so that works for bitmap textures...but i dont know how to get around it for procedurals.

Comment

Re: re

Originally posted by shytigercp
                  right-click on the name of any viewport, then select "configure". Select "rendering method" tab...go to "rendering options" group and enable "default lighting"...then select 1 or 2 lights.
                  You can also just use CTRL-L to toggle this on and off.
                  Torgeir Holm | www.netronfilm.com

Comment

Working...
                  X