No announcement yet.

HDRI from Max Scene

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yep that's how i do it....and works fine...got a screenie of the weirdness ?

Comment

Yes the SpheroCamHDR is very pricey. But in London I found an accomplished photographer who has invested in one, and I can just call him up to shoot custom 360 degree HDRI panoramas. Surely someone in Boston has one.
      "Why can't I build a dirigible with my mind?"

Comment

It's not only the Price...it has other Drawbacks too...for example the long time it takes to take a pic...and movements and overbright areas give really bad artifacts....quite some retouching to do :/

Thorsten

Comment

Well, in my case the photographer fixes all those problems with the proprietary software that comes with the camera (I think, or maybe just Photoshop CS2... I'm not sure because editing of HDRIs is very limited in photoshop). Moving objects are a major problem, so he shoots 2 or 3 panoramas from each vantage point and averages them out. I would hope anyone you hired to shoot them for you would do the same.

Comment

we were recently investigating different ways to get HDRis....hence we took an in-depth look ourselves...

Thorsten

Comment

ive sorted it out...can you believe that...i forgot to switch to camera view OMG
              teabag studios

www.teabagstudios.com

Comment

clifton, what does "your guy" charge per image?
                Chris Jackson
                Shiftmedia
                www.shiftmedia.sydney

Comment

Thanks for the link jujubee ! Very cool.
                  http://mikebracken.cgsociety.org/gallery/

Comment

Umm. Wow. Thread back from the dead. You're welcome. It's almost as if someone else wrote that a long time ago. Spooky.
                    LunarStudio Architectural Renderings
                    HDRSource HDR & sIBL Libraries
                    Lunarlog - LunarStudio and HDRSource Blog

Comment

@ jacksc02: He doesn't. He charges his day rate of £750, which is pretty reasonable for a professional photographer. Here's his site: www.spheroview.com

Yeah, I just checked the starting date on this thread. Amazing

Comment

Working...
                      X