Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vray For Maya or something....

Sorry,

I can't remember where I saw it, but a few weeks ago, I came across a page about one of the MAX type GI renders which was in BETA for Maya, they were looking for beta testers, but for the life of me can't find the page or remember which one it was, the only one I know of that has mentioned something in the past regarding a port to Maya is Vray, but I've searched the forums and can't find anything relating to the page I came across, someone help put me out of my misery and point me in the right direction, and if it wasn't Vray, why ?

Rumor is that V-Ray is expected to be ported to Maya but not till 1.1 if complete for 3dsmax. Currently I dont believe there is any public beta testing for V-Ray for Maya yet. Maby the one you saw was for Final Render or Brazil?

-dave
    Cheers,
    -dave
    ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

actually, i think the one you are thinking of is TURTLE for maya.
      http://www.illuminatelabs.com/products2.htm

not that I use either...i have just seen it during one of my online sojourns

Comment

Working...
      X