Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i hate to ask but any sign of a 1.1 version?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i hate to ask but any sign of a 1.1 version?

printed manual, shiny box?
    maybe this christmas?

and a keyring?

;D
    www.blindleader.tk

Comment

Originally posted by Dogzilla
      and a keyring?

;D
      lol, T-Shirt would be cool also
      Cheers,
      -dave
      ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

ok now that we have laughed about the clowns any serious answer?

Comment

I dont expect much from the final release appart from the TShirt. Maybe an up to date pdf or chm, and a set of commented video tutorials will be good.
          Alejandro Gonzalez
          alejandro.gonzalez@zerofractal.com
          Zerofractal - Visual Communications
          New Website! www.zerofractal.com

Comment

i don't know about anyone else but this whole 'deal' is reaching the point of absurd.

last year we all but assured that december 15th was going to be the approx release date. yeah and pigs fly!

now here in the states we're coming up on halloween. i for one considered the release of 'M' an early nasty little trick.

all in all, it begs the question what in the hell is next- that it freezes over?

Comment

I'm with Zero on this one.... everything that was promised for 1.1 plus a whole lot more exists in the current Vray.

the chm or pdf woudl be nice for new users, but most of the info I need is in my head... plus I already got a T-shirt from vlado and peter at Siggraph... don't you hate me?

Comment

Hey I want a T-Shirt! How can I score one?
                "It's the rebels sir....They're here..."

Comment

re

I would like T-shirt also.
                  Indecisive archictects will be the death of us all.

Comment

maybe we should design our own vray-forum t-shirt. maybe a contest for the best design and logo

Comment

Originally posted by metroberlin
                      maybe we should design our own vray-forum t-shirt. maybe a contest for the best design and logo
                      Custom design maby, but the logo should be the main corporate one already established by Chaosgroup. Just a thought.

-dave
                      Cheers,
                      -dave
                      ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

re

Has anyone been crazy enough to tattoo the vray logo on themselves?

Comment

Re: re

Originally posted by shytigercp
                          Has anyone been crazy enough to tattoo the vray logo on themselves?
                          ROFLMAO
                          Cheers,
                          -dave

Comment

re

wow...ROLFMAO deserves a break with a license...it's probably too late though.

Comment

>everything that was promised for 1.1 plus a whole lot more exists in the >current Vray

the whole lot more may be true, but everything promised part is not.

the final version of vray 1.1 is supposed to have a floating licensing scheme like the one brazil has.

phil harbath

Comment

Working...
                              X