Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bought Vray :D , now a few questions

Hi All,

after demoing (is that a word?) Vray for a bit I went ahead and ordered my copy today. Now a have all sorts of questions but these are the most important ones:

1. What do I get besides the install files, any goodies? tuts? scenes?
    2. What about printed manual, I heard here there's one in the works, will I ever get that? or only if I have had waited until the manual was ready?
    3. How long d I have to wait???? , it's been 2 hours and I can't wait anymore

4. this is straight for Vlado: what artwork are you using in those T-shirts you are making? should we sep up a T-shirt contest in the forum for you?

I'd appreciate any help with my anxiety.

Gustavo

If you go to the Docs section after you log in to our site you will see several links with VRay-related stuff: a manual (far from being complete yet, but still with a lof of useful info), the irradiance map viewer, a recompile of the Max 5 bitmap plugin. Soon I'll add links to several scenes and the updated sss and photon map tutorials.

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

thanks for your answer Vlado. BTW nice to see you here. I look forward to see more goodies. Keep up the great work!

Gustavo

Comment

Working...
      X