Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motion Blur Problems

Hello....

I've just having problems trying to do Motion Blur with Vray... and I think It's really something we're doing wrong.

I've read that you will get some problems if you handle High Polygon objects.... Could anybody give a face count limit that we could use??? This is because we're having some strange results on tests.....

First of all, most of the problems are when sending renderings through the network.... Some scenes that are succesfully rendered in the local machine, they send problem messages of "unknown error" in a network server. This is only when I turn on Vray's motion Blur. We have succesfull network rendering without it... so all the configuration parameters and map paths are ok.

We begin to tests of a very simple scene of three boxes building a room and a sphere moving... The tests were changing the #segments in the sphere... and actually, we had problems when this parameter is over 100 segments.... Sometimes, at the first frame and others at any other random frame (After we get an error, the job starts again and sometimes the frame is rendered, but after some other frames, we get the same error). I think this is a pretty simple scene that I wouldn't spect to be qualified as a high polygon scene... Am I wrong??.

Any Ideas would be very appreciated, I've seen that a lot of people is using 3d motion blur without any problem.

Thanks in advanced,
    Jose Luis.
Working...
X