Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting New Machine

Hi all,

I have a quick question. I am going to be getting a new machine and I would like to know if there is a process of transferring my Vray Advanced license from one machine to the next? Will my Original Auth Code work or will I need to send off for a new auth code.

I would like to know so that I can block at least 2 days of time to get the new machine up and running and getting all of my max plugins all transferred over. Thanks a bunch!

~Troy
    Troy Buckley | Technical Art Director
    Midwest Studios

i think that was asked here a few days ago, from what i remember if you export with max's PLU you just need to re-enter your codes, but dont quote me on that...try a search, see if that brings it up
    Digital Progression

Comment

I've just done this myself and didn't even know what the PLU thing was! Anyway, all I did was install Max and Vray on the new machine and then email the old codes and the new request codes. I got the new auth code within half an hour!

Comment

okay, great.

I already know how to transfer my max license, I was just more concerned about Vray and some of my other plugins. It has been getting more and more difficult to track down all of the codes previously used since I was not working at this company when everything was setup. When I get the new machine I will get it all up and running.

Thanks!!
        Troy Buckley | Technical Art Director
        Midwest Studios

Comment

Working...
        X