Vray Basic <---> VRay Advanced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vray Basic <---> VRay Advanced

Hello, I´ve searched a time but I can´t find: The differnces between Vray Basic and VRay Advanced!

Perhaps I will buy vray but I would like to know the differences between the two versions.

Thanks in advance.

gösi

hi here's the disciption straight out of the manual.....

Features included in the Basic Package
    True raytraced reflections and refractions (See: VRayMap)
    Glossy reflections and refractions (See: VRayMap)
    Area shadows (soft shadows). Includes box and sphere emitters. (See: VRayShadow)
    Indirect Illumination (global illumination, global lighting). Different approaches include direct computation (brute force), and irradiance maps. (See: Indirect illumination)
    Motion Blur. Includes Quasi-Monte Carlo sampling approach (See: Motion blur)
    Depth-Of-Field camera effect. (See: DOF)
    Antialiasing. Includes fixed, simple 2-level and adaptive approaches. (See: Image sampler)
    Caustics (See: Caustics )
    G-Buffer (RGBA, material/object ID, Z-buffer, velocity etc.) (See: G-Buffer )
    An optimized material for faster rendering and special effects like translucency (See: VRay material)

Features included in the Advanced Package
    Includes all basic features plus:

G-buffer based antialiasing. (See: Image sampler)
    Photon mapping (See: Global photon map)
    Reusable irradiance maps (save and load support). Incremental sampling for fly-through animations. (See: Indirect illumination)
    Reusable caustic and global photon maps (save and load support). (See: Caustics and Global photon map)
    Motion blur with analytic sampling (See: Motion blur)
    True HDRI support. Includes *.hdr, *.rad image loader with proper texture coordinates handling for both cubic and angular maps. Map your images directly without distortions or cropping.
    Native area lights for physically correct illumination. (See: VRayLight)
    Native material for more physically accurate and faster materials calculations. (See: VRay material)
    Distributed rendering for utilizing all of your studios computers. Based only on TCP/IP enables one to connect through the Internet as well. (See: Distributed rendering)
    Different camera types: fish-eye, spherical, cylindrical and cubic cameras (See: Camera)
    Displacement mapping. Includes a fast 2D bitmap algorithm as well as true 3D displacement mapping. (See: Displacement mapping)
    Natty
    http://www.rendertime.co.uk

Comment

yeah...thank you a lot

Comment

Working...
      X