Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a plug out there to get read of ...PLUGS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a plug out there to get read of ...PLUGS!

Is there a good plug out there to get read of ...PLUGS! Like ...
    I imported a camera. And the now its looking 4 the Illustrator plug-in ..!#@$@#$#$#%$%$% dam it ....

OK, i dont really know what your talking about but try here for lots of plugins.
    http://maxplugins.de/

If you want to remove a plugin just delete its files from with the plugins folder in your 3dsmax directoy, but be careful tho as if you delete the wrong file, then other things will not work.

Comment

If you find a solution, please let me know - I've been struggling to get rid of, eh-hem, eh... Final Render, but it keeps bugging me allthough I have examined every part of the scene for fR leftovers... Only solution so far is to export to 3ds. - Not an option.
      Cheers,

/Thomas
      Eyecadcher Media

Comment

have you also check the render panel? it may simply still be set to render with final render. Make sure you have unhidden all objects and apply a plain grey material to them all. and then make sure you have full wiped ou the material editor.

Comment

Tried it all! Nothing... Doesn't really matter though, just annoying now that fR is happily parked on the shelf.
          Cheers,

/Thomas
          Eyecadcher Media

Comment

there is a translator script by bobo...
            maybe you could use that to export an fR-object and then import...

just an idea...

else save a .3ds and import...but you'll loose a lot of information (materials,...)
            -
            render forza!

-----

Office Le Nomade, Vienna

web: www.oln.at
            blog: blog.oln.at

Comment

Remember to check for plugin specific materials/maps.
              Also, back in the good old days of max 2x and such, some plugins left information embedded into your max scene that one could only get rid of via max script. But this shouldn't be a problem now'a days
              Signing out,
              Christian

Comment

I remember reading about a script that does actually delete traces of plugins in your scene that are no more installed. Start lookin at www.scriptspot.com.

Stefan
                Stefan Kubicek
                www.keyvis.at

Comment

Something like this may work when typed into the MaxScript Listener:

deleteTrackViewNode trackViewNodes.tBakerIO

Just fill in the blanks for whatever node still exists. I don't know allot about MAxScript so I can't say much more than this but maybe it will help.

--Jon

Comment

Have you tried to merge the scen into a clean scene?
                    Last week i got a file which renders green images with fog .. but no settings for such behave.
                    After merging the scene into a new one everything was ok.
                    www.cgtechniques.com | http://www.hdrlabs.com - home of hdri knowledge

Comment

Working...
                    X