Image Uploads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image Uploads

I know this has been asked a thousand times, but where can I upload an image so everybody can see it, I don't know about any service of this kind.

Thanks for your help.

lick on the img button and then type in the link for your image, then click close tags

Comment

you need your own web space
      Natty
      http://www.rendertime.co.uk

Comment

http://vr.pennwebdesign.com/

Just came back online, new domain, new host, new script to handle everything. Formerly of 3dmaxedout, now on reaperfields, it does what you need it to do,

just remember to please name the file with your username plus a number so that you can track it and please put whatever you are uploading in the proper folder.

enjoy and thank you for using this service.
        5 years and counting.

Comment

Thanks a lot Psy!

Comment

Natty and Guardian, I didn't make myself clear, I wanted to know where can I upload my images, thank you guys.

Comment

You need to have your images hosted off-site and then link to them via the methods posted above.

There is no way to upload them to the forum, you need to have your own webspace.

See PSY's post for free webspace.

Comment

i dont know why, but my links never work, neither with "Img" nor URL

as you can see above, not even the underline works...........

Comment

ok if you want to post an image the "easiest way" is to first copy the image location into the clipboard....(just copy it from the location bar) then in your post click the Img button once then past the location of your image directly after the [img] take then click the Img button again to close of the img link, like so. [/img]

It should look like this
                  Code:
                  [img]http://www.domain.com/vray.jpg[/img]
                  The only issue could be that some free hosting sites dont allow direct linking , so you will need to get people to copy and paste the link into the browser window. Apart from that you should have no problems.

Hope this helps.

Comment

thanks for the detailed and immediate help! i actually did it like this, but didn`t know that the problem could also be at the server`s side......
                    thanks s.

Comment

thanks for the detailed and immediate help! i actually always did it like this, and it did not work. did not know that the problem could also be on the server`s side.........
                      thanks s.

Comment

No problems

Comment

Where can I register? it only allows me to login.
                          Help please

Comment

Anyone??

Comment

Originally posted by guardian256
                              lick on the img button and then type in the link for your image, then click close tags
                              ummm. i really dont think licking your monitor will help you any so dont listen to this guy hehehe. kidding

---------------------------------------------------
                              MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
                              stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

Working...
                              X