Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Light select and specular pass

Heya

I have a bit of an issue. I have HDRI + Sun in my scene. I set up my render elements to give me both light from sun and HDRI. However both of them have specular pass included in it. Is there a way that we can have an extra pass that would give us allso specular for each light select? So then I can control specular for each pass of light. Atm I only have the general specular which controll all....

Or does ano1 know any other way of doing it?

Need 2x light diffuse pass + 2x specular pass.

Thanks.
    CGI - Freelancer - Available for work

www.dariuszmakowski.com - come and look

Tbh only turning on individual lights will do it at the minute. You could also try giving everything a black material and keeping it's spec, but turning off diffuse and reflections for the light? The light select would hopefully give you a black pass with only spec then?

Comment

U saying to clone my sun and hdri. Disable diffuse/reflection cast. Leave just specular cast. Get 2x more select light filters on render passes for each of these lights and I have the specular and diffuse for each light for comping - destroying beauty render - but I dont care abou that. Or disable specular for the oryginal lights and then use extra clones with specular only and I can keep beauty pass nice. Wohoo !

Great idea mate ! Why didnt I think of that before

The only problem is if I have 20 lights I need to do another 20 passes for each specular which is quite time consuming so yea +1 to my wish list ! Need separated specular !

Thanks, bye.
      CGI - Freelancer - Available for work

www.dariuszmakowski.com - come and look

Comment

Working...
      X