Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vray frame buffer doesn't remember last resolution when first opening scene.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vray frame buffer doesn't remember last resolution when first opening scene.

Vray FB doesn't remember the resolution when first opening a scene.
    So the problem is I can't render region when the scene is first loaded.

I have to start a render so the FB gets the resolution, hit cancel, then draw my region.

Originally posted by Javadevil View Post
    Vray FB doesn't remember the resolution when first opening a scene.
    So the problem is I can't render region when the scene is first loaded.

I have to start a render so the FB gets the resolution, hit cancel, then draw my region.
    Yep - I hate that too. I'd also like to be able to draw the vrayregion in the viewport just like the max region render so that I don't have to do a basic render first to see where I need to draw my vray region render. Normally, I end up using max region render in the VP. Would be nice to have VFB do it all.
    Kind Regards,
    Richard Birket
    ----------------------------------->
    http://www.blinkimage.com

----------------------------------->

Comment

Originally posted by tricky View Post
      Yep - I hate that too. I'd also like to be able to draw the vrayregion in the viewport just like the max region render so that I don't have to do a basic render first to see where I need to draw my vray region render. Normally, I end up using max region render in the VP. Would be nice to have VFB do it all.
      Aaah yes I do the same thing, but I think the Max Frame buffer has to be the same res as the Vray FB and for memory purposes I set it 100x100px.

Comment

Working...
      X